The recreational 3v3 tournament concept was created over 10 years ago with the objective of giving our recreational players an opportunity to play in a competitive tournament. Each recreational team can submit one or more 3v3 teams with a maximum of 6 players on each team. The tournament organizers will assist extra players in finding a team if they want to participate in the tournament. We do not limit the numbers of teams that can enter and every registered player in the recreational program can participate for no additional fee. Because we do not limit teams there is the possibility we have unbalanced brackets and teams can play 3 or 4 games depending on the bracket to which they are assigned. There are playoffs in every division and depending on the the number of teams will determine how many rounds of playoffs there will be. At the end of the day, the teams that participate in the Championship games will each receive medals (1st or 2nd place).
Fall 2020 Recreational 3v3 Tournament - TBD
Date: Saturday TBD (rain date Sunday TBD)
Coaches, please use the link to the Google Form to register your team(s) for the tournament. All teams must be submitted NO LATER THAN. This is critical for tournament volunteers to have enough time to create the brackets and schedule, determine field layouts and assign referees.
- COACHES ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR KEEPING TRACK OF THE SCORE OF THE GAMES AND SIGNING THE SCORE CARDS. PARENTS ARE NOT TO COME TO THE TOURNAMENT TABLE AND TELL US THEIR TEAM SHOULD HAVE MORE WINS. IF YOU THINK THERE IS A PROBLEM, GO TO YOUR COACH!!
- Porta-potties will be available in the parking lot.
- Garbage cans will be placed around the site. Please pickup after yourself. If a trash can is full, find another one or come to the tournament tent and we will replace the trash bag. Please do not leave broken chairs, tents, coolers, umbrellas, etc. If you bring it with you, you need to take it home and dispose of it.
- Delaware Union Park does NOT accommodate pets, please leave Fido and Fluffy at home on tournament days.
- Absolutely NO SPECTATOR VEHICLES will be permitted to drive on the fields!
- Please BACK IN to parking spots along the road so that we can create as much space as possible for all spectator vehicles.
Key Times (TBA)